BlackBerry Curve Apollo is the latest mobile phone from Blackberry to be added to its Curve series. Blackberry Curve Apollo features a 480 x 360 HVGA display, 5MP camera, 800 MHz processor, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, quad-band GSM and tri-band 7.2Mbps HSPA support, NFC, 512MB RAM/ROM, and 1050 mAh battery.
BlackBerry Curve Apollo Features and Specifications:
- * Network: 3G
- * 11mm thin
- * OS: BlackBerry OS 6.1
- * Processor: Tavor MG-1 800MHz CPU
- * Display: HVGA 480 x 360 display
- * Internal memory: 512MB of eMMC, 512MB of RAM
- * 5 megapixel camera with flash
- * Video Player/Recording
- * Tri-band UMTS/HSPA 7.2Mbps data
- * GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi enabled
- * Battery: 1050 mAh battery
Blackberry Curve Apollo Price:
Blackberry Curve Apollo Price and release info is not yet known.