- A dead weight tester
Elastic transducers ( Force summing Transducers)
- Bourdon tube pressure gauge
- elastic diaphragm gauges
- bellow gagues
- Bellow gaugues to measure gauge pressure
- Bellow gauge to measure differential pressure
Strain gauge pressure cells.
- Flattened tube pressure cell (PINCHED TUBE).
- Cylindrical type pressure cell.
Mcleod vacuum gague.
- Thermal conductivity gauges.
- Thermocouple typre conductity gauge.
- bulk modulus or electrical resistance pressure gauge.
The above instruments are used in following situations:
|Type of pressure to be measured||Pressure Measuring instrument to be used|
|High and medium pressure||Bourdon tube pressure gauge.
|Low vacuum and ultra high vacuum||Mcleod vacuum gauge
thermal conductivity gauges.
|Very high presures||Bourdon tube pressure gauge.
Bulk modulus pressure gauge.