Canon’s new and superb dSLR camera is Canon EOS Rebel T2i along with EOS features into an easy to use, lightweight digital SLR that’s a joy to use. Featuring a 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and increased light sensitivity for low light photography
Canon EOS rebel t2i features and specs:
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS Movie mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, new Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480 and external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
- Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- Wide 3.0-inch (3:2 aspect ratio) Clear View LCD monitor (1.04 million dots) for improved viewing.
- New Quick Control Screen button for easy access to frequently used settings.
- Improved layout with dedicated Live View/Movie shooting button.
- New compatibility with SDXC memory cards, plus new menu status indicator for Eye-Fi* support.
- 3.7 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 34 JPEGs or approximately 6 RAW.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- Excellent image quality
- Nice features/settings
- Bright LCD Lightweight/Portable
canon EOS rebel t2i dSLR camera price in India is around 42000 Indian Rupees.