Acer is about to launch a new netbook based on AMD’s new Fusion platform, Acer Aspire One 522 which will features the new dual core C-50 AOU and integrated Radeon 6250 graphics which comes with DX11 support.
The Acer Aspire One 522 will features a 10.1 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, there is also integrated WiFi.
Acer Aspire One 522 netbook other specifications include HDMI, VGA out, a web camera, three USB ports, and a multi format card reader.
Acer Aspire One 522 Features and Specs:
- Platform: AMD Fusion
- Processor: AMD C-50 ‘Ontario’ APU 1GHz dual core processor
- Graphics: Radeon 6250 chip, with DirectX 11 support
- Memory: HDD:
- Display: 10 inch TFT
- 1024 x 600 screen resolution display
- Mono Speaker
- HDMI output, VGA, USB Ports
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi data
- Battery: 6-cell battery
- Battery Life: up to 6 hours
Acer Aspire One 522 Netbook Price:
Acer Aspire One 522 Netbook price and release info is not yet known.